Friday, October 8, 2010

One Day More

As I write this, the final departmental exams for Physics Lec and OrgChem are less than 24 hours away. I am pretty much aware that I've left this blog barren for the rest of August, ever since I wrote my Cats review below. I am also aware that I did not write anything for September, even though it was a pretty eventful month for me: 2016 winning LadyMed, Xanadu, the Joanna Ampil concert, to name a few. As I found myself in the middle of last month struggling to find the time and the drive to write a post, I decided against it. So there, another month left out of the archives. This entry is only a filler; think of this as a sort of prelude to the resurrection of my blogging life next week. In the meantime, for the greater glory of Physics and OrgChem...

...One more day before the storm! At the barricades of freedom!...

No comments: