The reign of the cat skeleton and musculature has ended. So instead of typing down all the mistakes that I made in the exams earlier – and I don’t wish to know just how many they are – I’ve decided to post the results of a game I played. And the name of the game is (cue ABBA music) Put-your-songs-in-shuffle-mode-and-answer-these-questions. It’s been around for a long time already, I know. I just found it in some random person’s Multiply account and thought it’s cool.
The rule, as mentioned a few lines back, is to put your music player in shuffle mode and click ‘next’ or whatever button it is for every question. The answers, of course, will be in the form of a song title, no matter how silly they may sound. Ready, set, shuffle!
Oh, being a big Broadway baby, most of the songs from my player come from one musical or another, so forgive the possible unfamiliarity. Also, no reflectory blahblah follows each song (I’m too lazy to write them). Search for the lyrics if you don’t know the song; answers are pretty much open for interpretation (since a lot of them hardly make any sense).
1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say?
“Disturbia” by Rihanna.
2. What would best describe your personality?
“Written in the Stars” from Aida.
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
“February Song” by Josh Groban.
4. How do you feel today?
“Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely” by the Backstreet Boys.
5. What is your life’s purpose?
“Mama, I’m a Big Girl Now” from Hairspray.
6. What is your motto?
“Without You” by Mariah Carey, sung by Clay Aiken.
7. What do your friends think of you?
“No Good Deed” from Wicked.
8. What do you think of your parents?
“Think of Me” from The Phantom of the Opera.
9. What do you think about very often?
“Serious” from Legally Blonde the Musical.
10. What do you think of your best friend?
“Letterbomb” by Green Day, sung by the cast of American Idiot the Musical.
11. What do you think of the person you like?
“Flying Home” from Songs for a New World.
12. What is your life story?
“Tonight” from West Side Story.
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
“Heaven” by Bryan Adams, sung by John Barrowman.
14. What do you think when you see the person you like?
“Taylor, the Latte Boy” by Kristin Chenoweth.
15. What do your parents think of you?
“A Hundred Million Miracles” from Flower Drum Song.
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
“Touch My Hand” by David Archuleta.
17. What will they play at your funeral?
“Popular” from Wicked.
18. What is your favorite hobby/interest?
“Michael Jackson Medley” by Sam Tsui.
19. What is your biggest fear?
“The Tracks of My Tears” by MoTown, sung by Adam Lambert.
20. What is your biggest secret?
“Mad World” by Tears for Fears, sung by Adam Lambert.
21. What song will be the title when you repost this?
“And I Am Telling You (I’m Not Going)” from Dreamgirls.