Sunday, October 16, 2011

4 1/2 Years


One semester down.

That gives us something like 4 1/2 semesters to go before that M.D. finally makes its way to my name. To one who knows not, 4 1/2 years after two (or a normal four) years of undergraduate studies might sound like an eternity. But trust me, when you're preparing and studying for exams every week, and taking one or two or even three of them every week, and getting that post-exam slump every week, you wouldn't even have time to think about the passing of time. You'd only remember time when it's passed. 

The semestral break has started. It started Friday night. Once again, I say to myself that the break's the perfect time to correct my erratic sleeping pattern. The past week, I slept at one almost every night. That shouldn't be so now. The height of our cell's restorative processes supposedly occurs from 10PM to 2AM. I don't know how true that is, but whatever - sleeping, the normal amount of it, is never bad.

So there, one major goal for the break. Oh, look at the time. 

No comments: