Saturday, August 16, 2008

Espesyal na Pagtatrato... whatever.

I was late for school yesterday morning.

I had to print out my A.P. few minutes before school because the stupid printer was malfunctioning, and also the equally stupid, virus-infested computer. So what I did was, I tried to estimate the exact time at which I should arrive in school, so that I’d be just in time for second period’s Scoobydoozation and wouldn’t have to laze around outside the room while dear Roger's having his class.

Guess what? My first ever tardiness for the year made the faculty headlines! To my teachers, some pointers:

1. I do not seek special treatment from any of you.

2. You make my being late sound like a mortal sin.

3. I have the right to be late, as does any senior student.

4. By trying to ban me from being late, you were already giving me special treatment.

5. I was late for a legal reason, and someone wouldn’t have been too happy if I wasn’t.

Duh.

No comments: