Saturday, January 22, 2011

Green


Right now, I'm inhaling through only one nostril. The other one is in a state of mild malfunction. Apparently, a couple of elves thought it funny to roll bowling balls down one of my airways last night. If only I can get a knife and slice the nostril open... and then, maybe I'd find some sort of semi-solidified goo or a flower vase from Rivendell with Elrond's signature on it.

In the world of prima donnas, however, competition is the name of the game. You see that triangular stretch of gum between the back of your two median incisors? Mine's swollen like mad. With a hand mirror, I can see the great bulging spot. It feels numb, and so does the surrounding hard palette. Not to mention the fact that the area hurts at the slightest pressurized touch of my tongue. 

On a more serious note, I'd just like to say that our Embroyology teacher has a most admirable fashion sense. Last Thursday, it was a long-sleeved pleated blouse of varying hues of green paired with a white skirt awash in tiny green dots, plus green-and-gold sandals. Oh, and I probably shouldn't forget about her bracelet and necklace, both composed of rocks in various shades of guess what. But her favorite color is violet actually. Also, I've only seen her in pants once, and it was a silver-blue paired with long sleeves, which she wore during our first laboratory exam. By the way, she drives. Yes, that's how cool she is with all her strands of gray hair.

No comments: