Friday, January 2, 2009

Wow, it's a new year!!!

Why do people greet each other ‘happy new year’ on a new year? Isn’t it crazy? I mean, come on, as if you reeeeeaaaaally meeeaaan it. If you ask me, I’d say you’re being mean, even; but that’s just about it.

When you say ‘new year’, it’s like, look, it’s a new year! Duh, as if people around you don’t know. And then you wake up at 11 the 1st of Janus’ month and text those creatures who haven’t even slept yet, happy new year! Wow, you must’ve thought you’re the first one to discover it’s a new year!

Then you say ‘happy’ with ‘new year’. Oh really, I don’t feel an ounce of sincerity in there, honey. Shoudn’t it be just ‘happy year’? Duh, every year’s a new year, so what do you call the previous year? Old year?!! Let me greet you a happy old year!

Why do you even greet each other happy new year? Is it just for the sake of greeting? For the sake of conversation? But hey, I’m venturing on another topic here.

Oh my, it’s a new year and my bloggithies are being mean. Haha.

Anyway, I’ve greeted loads of people ‘happy new year’ except one.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ME!!! XD

No comments: